Are you interested in Manor College? Yes? Awesome. Are you attending Manor College’s Open House on Saturday, October 29th? No?
Please don’t play yourself. If DJ Khaled isn’t enough motivation to get you to register for Open House then I have 10 great reasons why you should attend Manors Open House.
- Meet with our awesome staff and faculty. Our 9:1 student/faculty ratio makes it easier for you to become closely attached to our professors and faculty.
- Use our Snapchat Geofilter! By the way, add us on Snapchat!
- It’s an easy way to meet future classmates and future friends. You might meet your “bestie for lifey” here at our Open House. You’ll never know if you don’t come.
- You can get a tour of our beautiful campus from our very own Student Ambassadors.
- Learn about our great academic programs. We have over 35 academic programs! Come find out which one is best for you to get your education on.
- Enjoy a delicious FREE lunch. Who doesn’t love free lunch?
- The President will be here. No, not Obama. Someone way cooler- President Peri. How many times have you had a chance to meet the President of a college? Come to Manors Open House and @PrezPeri will be here.
- Take a selfie with our very own Blue Jay mascot. When it comes to selfies, our Blue Jay is a pro!
- Money talks. If you have specific questions about your financial aid package, we’ll have financial aid counselors here to answer them.
- Get comfortable. Open House is a great way to learn why Manor is a great fit for you!
There are so many more reasons why you should come to Manor College’s Open House, but instead of reading the many reasons I write, you should be registering for the Open House right now!