Manor College will guide you to be successful while you’re a student, and continue to be a part of your life long after graduation. Here are just 10 opportunities you’ll be given at Manor:
- Leadership opportunities: Students are encouraged to get involved on campus and apply for leadership positions. Doing so will strengthen your resume and college transfer applications!
- Exciting Events: On-campus or off-campus, Student Life always has something going on that will entertain, challenge, or teach attendees. These events will push you to try new things and grow as a person.
- Friendships: Money can’t buy happiness, nor can money buy true friends. You can, however, build strong friendships at Manor that will last a lifetime! Network during class, go to campus activities, or get an on-campus job to meet your peers; you never know who might end up being your new best friend!
- Connections: It’s easy to get to know everyone on campus, and this means it’s easy to grow your professional network! Having a large network will help you get letters of recommendation, interviews, internships, and jobs (cha-ching)!
- Internships: Whether it’s an on-campus internship or an internship through a faculty or staff member, it’s easy to find one; all you need to do is ask!
- Atmosphere: Manor’s close-knit atmosphere makes you feel like part of a family! You’ll know practically everyone on campus, which makes being on campus more fun, and makes it easier to ask for help.
- Preparation for success: Manor is overflowing with people who want to help you get involved, get good grades, or pass that difficult class. They’ll give you space to grow while making sure you’re on the path to success. This strong support system will help you create habits that will carry you through the rest of your education.
- College education: By providing you with a college education, Manor is guiding you towards bigger and better things. As a liberal arts college, Manor will give you the well- rounded education you need to discover yourself. Perhaps most importantly though, this education will help you land a job!
- Student employment: Being a Manor student opens job opportunities that are only available to you. From Work Study positions to internships, Manor can offer you a job with flexible hours that can be completed right on campus!
- Mentorships: Because of Manor’s small class sizes, it’s easy to build close connections with your professors that can last for years to come. These professors will be your professional support system, offering guidance, wisdom, and encouragement. Additionally, one of your professors might be the “foot in the door” that you need to get your first job!
If you take advantage of the opportunities that Manor offers, you’ll receive an education (and experience) like no other!